CJSC «Transport» was founded in 1990 for designing and manufacturing amphibious tracked all-terrain vehicles. These ATTV was made for emergency restore operations at the fuel and energy industries. The company currently produces six model series ATVs in 39 versions.
These machines are designed for use on soils with low bearing capacity, including snow sand, swamps of all categories and open water.
We have lots of techiclal solutions for your specail needs:
- Technical assistance;
- Drilling rigs;
- Drilling and crane installation;
- Welding equipment;
- Static-probing equipment
- Fire fighting equipment;
- Crane manipulator;
- Dirt pump-down equipment;
- Pump station;
- Mobile laboratory
For special need of Emergency Ministry, Federal Security Service and Border Guard Service we made a special wheeled all-terrain vehicle and a ski-track snowmobile. You can also use these machines while hunting or fishing in cross-country.
CJSC «Transport» produce tracked harvesters «Lesnik». It was designed for optimal lumbering in case of selective cutting or clear felling and timber bucking.
Our main clients are:
- Border Guard Service,
- Ministry of Emergency of Russia.
Warranty and post-warranty service
Nizhny Novgorod manufacturing company of amphibious tracked all-terrain vehicles" provides a full range of services for maintenance and repair of equipment:
- Pre-sale preparation;
- Delivery technology;
- Providing the customer with the necessary spare parts;
- Service during the warranty and post-warranty period;
- Repair and restoration techniques;
- Repairs both in dealerships and at the Customer;
- Inspections of vehicles sold during the warranty period;
- Modernization has already supplied equipment;
- Providing training and technical consulting.
To ensure a more efficient operation of complex equipment, the company provides services for the training of staff.
Training can take place on the base of CJSC «Transport» or on the base of Customer.
- Lightweight amphibious All-Terrain tracked vehicle TTM-3 «Taiga» (3 tons,14 people,185 h.p)
- Lightweight amphibious All-Terrain tracked vehicle TTM-3902 «Taiga» (2 tons,14 people,136 h.p)
- Two-tire All-terrain tracked vehicle TTM-4902 «Ruslan» (4 t,22 people,300 h.p)
- Heavyweight amphibious All-Terrain tracked vehicle ôôí-6901 «Antei» (10 t, 300 h.p)
- Snowmobile with a heated car’s cabin ôôí-1901 NEW
- Snowmobile with a heated car’s cabin ôôí-1901 «Berkut»
- Tracked harvester FTM «Lesnik»
- Tracked trailer GP-8301 (2,5 t.)